We believe it is important to help protect the rights that artists have for their original and licensed works, the following information outlines the anti-piracy measures we have in place:
1. All legally-compliant DMCA notices are actioned within 24 hours of receipt, if you are unsure of the legal requirements, we provide a check list below to assist you in sending a legally-compliant notice first time.
2. Accounts belonging to repeat infringers have their ability to publish permanently removed, they are forever limited to only private use of our service.
It is our policy to honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. and other applicable intellectual property laws.
How to File a DMCA Takedown Notice
To file a takedown notice please place it in the body of a text email, do not send attachments, & send one copy only to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are required to include the following items:
1. Identify yourself as either:
A: The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
B: A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your real name, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of all such works.
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please provide us with at minimum a URL to each work that is claimed to be infringing.
5. Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.